Bridges for Enterprise foundation is accepting Applications for The BfE Incubation Programme – a multi-stage customised programme to scale your business they consider all applications to the BfE Incubation Programme carefully and holistically over several stages to determine the startups that best fit their mission and vision.
Their goal is to support social enterprises on the path to financial sustainability and creating impact in their communities.
Their multi-stage Incubation Programme is provided free-of-charge for passionate entrepreneurs seeking to solve some of the world’s most urgent challenges.
They accept social enterprises that can demonstrate:
- Innovative Solutions: You have developed a unique minimum viable product (MVP) that addresses a key development challenge.
- Proven Results: You have a revenue generating business model with at least 6 months in operation.
- Positive Impact: Your business generates positive environmental or social impact in the communities you serve.
- Committed Management: Your company’s leadership team has a demonstrated track record of commitment.
- Customer-centric understanding of target audience
- Documented revenue stream(s) and other financial metrics
- Clear business model backed by strategies for achieving KPIs
- Minimum viable product (MVP) with good product-market fit
- Sustained momentum in customer growth and demand
- Driven and committed leadership team working full- time
- Equipped with relevant capabilities and expertise
- Team consists of more than one founder
- Impact alignment with one or of the UN SDGs
- Impact is fully integrated into core business practices
- Proxies for social and/or environmental impact are identified and measured
- Prompt in responding to requests for information
- Easily contactable and willing to engage with BfE teams virtually throughout the programme
- Actionable problem statement with clearly articulated objective(s)
- Devised initial strategies to address the problem but faced challenges
- For-profit or non-profit social enterprise with existing revenue
- Early-stage business at the pre-seed or seed stage with plans to scale
- Legally established in Africa, Asia, Latin America or the Middle East
- Ability to create positive impact and reach long-term financial sustainability
For more information, visit https://www.bridgesforenterprise.com/startups/