The Argentine Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Worship is inviting nominations for International Human Rights Award to recognize the work of foreign institutions and/or individuals residing abroad in the promotion and protection of Human Rights.
UNESCO ICM aims to select and award a winner for the UNESCO ICM Martial Arts Education Prize among candidates who have made significant contribution to the development and social engagement of youths and women through martial arts training activities.
Prize & Award Ceremony
- Nomination: 1 individual or group or organization
- Prize: cash prize of USD 10,000, prize certificate, medal
- Ceremony Date: During November, 2022 (Subject to change depending on circumstances)
- Ceremony Location: Invitation to UNESCO ICM, Chungju City, Republic of Korea
(Subject to change depending on circumstances; if invited for the ceremony a brief tour may be scheduled)
- Individual, group or organization who has made significant contribution through martial arts training activities in accordance with one of the following criteria
- Helping youth to overcome underprivileged circumstances through martial arts education;
- Improving women’s rights and enhances women’s social engagement through martial arts education for women;
- Creating a safe environment in local communities through martial arts education activities;
- Contributing to ensuring that the socially-underprivileged build self-reliance while overcoming hardships through martial arts education.
- Individual, group or organization who can submit a Letter of Recommendation from relevant organizations/institutions and submit supporting materials
- Organizations relevant to UNESCO (UNESCO National Commissions, Chairs and UNITWIN networks, Category I and II centers,an international network that is in an official partner of UNESCO through authorization or agreements), Governmental or Non-governmental organizations, organizations in the field of martial arts and sports
- Individual, group or organization who can provide photo or video materials for the production of a promotional video when selected
- Video will be produced within 1~2 months after the winner is announced
- Contribution(Outcome Result): How much contribution has been made for the targets of martial arts education in terms of development and change
- Innovation: How much innovation through new thinking has been made in terms of targets/objectives or process/measures
- Sustainability: How much the activity can be sustained and not end at once, and how much the activity can be applied to other areas/organizations
- Collective Assessment: Collective assessment considering the situation, condition, field circumstances, etc. of the candidate or activity.
For more information, visit http://unescoicm.org/eng/notice/notice.php?ptype=view&idx=8307&page=&code=notice_eng