The Trust for Sustainable Living (TSL) is partnering with ZooLab for the 2022 International Sustainability Challenge Video competition ‘My Local Sustainability Challenges’. TSL and ZooLab are inviting you to become global news reporters and share the local challenges being faced where you live.
- Introduce yourself and your location/area.
- Identify the sustainability challenge being faced.
- Explore the impacts.
- Investigate solutions being actioned or suggest your own!
- Local wildlife loss.
- Pollution (air, water or land).
- Climate change (eg drought, flooding etc).
- Lack of sustainable shopping choices.
- Loss or lack of green community space.
- Sustainability education.
- Primary (aged 7-11)
- Secondary (aged 12-17)
- Teachers (because they never stop learning!).
The Sustainability Challenge Video Competition is open to all learners worldwide.
- The maximum length of each video is 3 minutes (entries exceeding this will not be eligible for prizes).
- To upload a video you must be registered as a Teacher Champion. Each Teacher Champion is able to upload multiple video entries.
- For tertiary and teacher entries (aged 18+): To submit your video you must register as a Teacher Champion.
- Primary and secondary entries (aged 7-17): Must be submitted on behalf of students by a registered Teacher Champion.
- All video submissions must be uploaded to YouTube (Teacher Champions will be asked to provide the relevant YouTube link).
- Login and tell TSL the YouTube link to your video entry by 23.59 GMT 16th November 2022.
- Please ensure that the following information is included in your video information: entry category and #TSLxZooLabSustainability2022.
For more information, visit https://trustforsustainableliving.org/take-part/schools-sustainability-challenge