If you are a young person (15 to 29 years old) with a passion for agriculture, submit your pictures and rise to the top winning attractive prizes.
Whether you are a NextGen agriculture leader, ages 15-29, with a passion for photography or simply an enthusiastic young person in ag with a great shot matching the theme, NGIN invites young people in ag between 15 and 29 to submit their images. This photo competition is a possibility to show how the young generation contributes to a more sustainable future in agriculture and how they engage in ag with a focus on innovative practices and solutions. Show the world what agriculture looks like in your community or region. Show the world what techniques you use and tell the story of their passion for agriculture through an image.
The top three winning photos will be exhibited during the World Food Forum in Rome in October 2022, October 17-21. The top three winners will receive cash prizes. Furthermore, the global community can vote from a shortlist of 10 photos of their three favorite photos. The community winners will also win a cash prize.
- The three photographers of the winning photographs will be selected by the NGIN jury and will receive a cash prize. The top three winning pictures will be exhibited during the World Food Forum flagship event in Rome in October 2022. This allows the young winners to promote their work and gain visibility at a global event. It also helps to recognize their talent, effort, and work in agriculture. Additionally, three winners that have been selected by the community out of a shortlist with 10 pictures during the WFF will receive a cash prize.
- NGIN Photo Competition – elected by the NGIN jury:
- Prize: 1.000 Euro and exhibition of the photo at the WFF
- Prize: 500 Euro and exhibition of the photo at the WFF
- Prize 200 Euro and exhibition of the photo at the WFF
- Community’s Favorite:
- 3 Prizes each 100 Euro
Rules and Regulations
- The NGIN Photo Competition 2022 rewards outstanding single images on the topic of “Youth in Ag”. The photographs will be judged by storytelling, connection with the theme, quality, and creativity.
- Each participant can submit up to 2 photos. But each participant can only win one prize.
- Participation is open to youth who are between 15 and 29 years old at the time of making their submission. Non-compliance with this rule results in disqualification.
- Photo eligibility: Each entrant can submit up to 2 photos that are connected to the topic “Youth in Ag”. The entrants are required to send each photo in the following format: 3000 x 2000 px (minimum 300 dpi) in a landscape image orientation, JPEG format, 2.3 MB file size, and RGB color profile. The photo must meet basic technical and quality standards.
- Entrants represent by submitting their work that they took the photos themselves and that they own the copyright and other rights connected with the photograph and that there will be no fees for NGIN using the pictures in any way. Non-compliance with this rule will result in disqualification and entrants may be held liable in case of infringement of intellectual or proprietary rights of third parties.
For more information, visit https://www.nginag.org/