The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) offers talented and motivated students from Africa the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Wageningen University and to support capacity building in Africa.
Components of the scholarship:
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- Tuition fee coverage for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- A budget for participation in the ‘Future Potential Programme’
- You are a citizen of an African country.
- You have applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before the given deadline. Please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme?
- You are an excellent and a proven top 5% student with a First class honours degree and a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree.
- If you do not meet all of the above requirements, you are not eligible for the Africa Scholarship Programme and you will not be invited for the selection procedure.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3Vr1dkb.