Applications are now open for the TED Fellows Program to select a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary individuals.
The TED Fellows Program recognizes people at work on future-shaping ideas, offering them tools to amplify the power of their vision.
Each year, a new group of TED Fellows from around the world, and from every discipline, are welcomed into this international community of remarkable thinkers and doers who have shown unusual accomplishment, exceptional courage, strength of character, and potential to create positive change in their respective fields.
They look for innovators on the rise in their respective fields who are doing bold, original work.
- The TED Fellowship program has the potential to catapult your career forward.The program offers TED’s power to articulate and amplify the vision of TED Fellows.
- They support the individual capacity-building required to take the global stage. They equip TED Fellows with public speaking and media training, professional coaching, educational programming and peer support.
- They connect TED Fellows to a global network of peers and industry leaders because the only way to succeed is together.
Duration: The primary obligations of the TED Fellowship last for one year.
- The program is conducted in English, English proficiency is a requirement. However, they do not require applicants to be native English speakers. Many do, in fact, have other native languages.
- They are looking for individuals who have a proven track record of great work in their field, with fine character and a good heart. They are looking for individuals from all disciplines, and who have collaborative, kind personalities.
- The TED Fellows Program recognizes the folks working on-the-ground on world-changing ideas — the doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, educators, scientists, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and human rights activists.
- If you’re at work on a future-shaping idea and over the age of 18, you should apply.
- The TED Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in TED Fellows.
For more information, visit https://www.ted.com/participate/ted-fellows-program/apply-to-be-a-ted-fellow