The Vital Voices Global partnership is seeking applications for its Global Ambassadors Program (GAP), that is designed for women leaders of purpose-driven businesses, social enterprises and non-profit organizations – providing mentorship, training and a network of support to help grow your organization and your personal development.
The program includes one on-one mentoring sessions and strategic workshops focused on building organizational management, financial acumen and leadership skills. The program is a partnership between Vital Voices, a leading NGO in women’s leadership and development and Bank of America, based on a shared belief in the need to invest in women who are creating economic and social progress around the world.
They are delighted to announce that their 21st Global Ambassadors Program will take place in Washington D.C., USA from Monday 17th through Thursday 20th October 2022, and will focus on addressing the ongoing needs and challenges facing women leaders of purpose-driven businesses, social enterprises and non-profit organizations from around the world.
What you will receive?
- Four day in-person training program in Washington DC from Monday 17th through Thursday 20th October 2022, including:
- Strategic Planning for Business Growth
- Financial Management and Access to Capital
- Human Resource Management
- Communications workshops including Social & Digital Media and Public Speaking
- A 1:1 mentoring relationship with an established woman executive.
- Inclusion in the Vital Voices network of more than 20,000 women from 184 countries and territories around the world.
- Opportunity for cross-cultural exchange with women from around the globe.
- Opportunities for your business/organization to be profiled via digital channels, social media and in earned media coverage
- A woman leader of a purpose-driven business, social enterprise or non-profit organization who is the key decision maker in the organization and manages it on a day-to-day basis
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a professional setting.
- Proficient in English
- Demonstrate a commitment to the core principles of the “Vital Voices’ Leadership Model” – Innovative, collaborative, and driven by a clear sense of mission; engaged in their communities and are committed to advancing the status of women and girls.
- Demonstrate high-potential for leadership and a desire to take on leadership roles both within and outside their companies
- Business / Organization
- For purpose business or social enterprise – i.e. a for-profit business with a social mission
- Non-profit or non-governmental organization (NPO or NGO)
- Community service organization (CSO)
- Should have a minimum annual revenue of at least US$ 100,000 and a maximum annual revenue of US$ 10 million. Please note that you will be eligible, per the above note, if you are able to provide legal proof that you met this criteria prior to March 2020, and you are now rebuilding your organization / business due to a major event / crisis such as the Beirut explosion, a war, an environmental catastrophe etc
- All countries around the world
For more information, visit https://www.vitalvoices.org/news-articles/announcement/opportunity-alert-global-ambassadors-program-call-for-applications/