AgriFutures evokeAG is now accepting applications for its Startup Alley Program to provide a platform for local and global startups and scaleups to showcase their agrifood innovation at evokeAG. 2023 in Adelaide from 21-22 February 2023.
- The Startup Showcase stream aims to provide a platform for Australian and international startups to showcase their ideas in front of any international audience whilst also demonstrating the agrifood tech ecosystem by highlighting key innovators of the industry. This will take place in Adelaide, South Australia, on Tuesday, 21 February 2023 and Wednesday, 22, February 2023 at the Adelaide Convention Centre (“Event”).
- Startup Alley is an opportunity for startups in the agriculture and food industry to showcase their ideas in front of other industry professionals. Startup Alley will take place at the evokeAG. event in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia on Tuesday, 21 February 2023 and Wednesday, 22, February 2023 at the Adelaide Convention Centre (“Event”).
- The Investor Pitch event aims to facilitate curated conversations and connections between international and local investors, and Australian & New Zealand companies. This will take place in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia on the evening of Monday, 20 February 2023.
What will you receive?
- As a Startup Alley participant you will receive:
- A Startup Alley station (1.2m wide desk) within Startup Alley, branded with your company logo
- Two x tickets to the evokeAG. 2023 event
- Two x tickets to the evokeAG. 2023 Welcome Event at Adelaide Oval on Monday, 20 February 2023
- Curated networking opportunities with key stakeholders
- Invitation to the evokeAG. 2023 Founders Lunch in Adelaide on Thursday, 23 February 2023
- Featured on the evokeAG. Directory
- Featured in the evokeAG. Startup Handbook
- Featured on evokeag.com.
- Applications are now open for companies to apply.
- Startup Alley is open to both Australian and international agrifood tech startups and scaleups, however you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a registered business (can be registered internationally)
- Must have an agrifood innovation product to show at the event
- Innovation must be solving local and/or global agricultural challenges
- Previous evokeAG. Startup Alley participants are eligible to apply, however they must demonstrate how their business has evolved since last exhibiting at the event.
For more information, visit https://evokeag.com/startups/evokeag-2023-startup-alley/