Yaounde, Buea, Limbe, Cameroon
July 8, 2022
Loan Officer (Job ID Code: NPNLO005)
- Advises clients about the risks, consequences, and benefits of alternative lending solutions.
- Develops loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation.
- Consults with clients about their lending needs to help them achieve their financial goals, including the collection and analysis of information about the client’s financial situation.
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Schedules and tracks closing dates, contingency dates, and loan lock expirations.
- Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee.
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant, obtaining signatures and notarizations, and collecting fees.
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate loan files.
- Uses state of the art technology to manage loan pipeline and conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Helps customers by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a University degree in Banking and Finance, Law, Management or any related field relevant to the job description
- Significant previous experience in the banking or Microfinance industry
- Excellent computer skills; experience in financial software, Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional knowledge of banking, finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting, and cost control principles
- Ability to manage employees, while multitasking large projects
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of banking and finance best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
Eligibility: Aged between 24 and 40 years as at the 30th of June 2022
You are perfectly bilingual, have a minimum of an HND, with A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position please send in a motivation letter and your resume to the following email address: [email protected] clearly stating the position for which you are applying on or before the 14th of July 2022 at 06pm prompt. Specify your location either Yaounde, Limbe or Buea
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]