November 18, 2022
BASSAGAL CONSULTING AFRICA is recruiting, for a company in the fast-growing FMCG sector, 01 Legal Director
- Protect the interests of the company on the administrative, commercial, tax and social levels;
- Evaluate the risks of the operations carried out and imagine the most advantageous legal arrangements for the company
- Ensure that projects and decisions taken in the context of contracts (labour, commercial) or litigation comply with the legislation;
- Ensure the application of the law to all departments (operations, integrated developments and franchises, purchasing, human resources, etc.);
- Check the legality of the company’s operations;
- Advise the company in its decision-making;
- Carry out a legal watch to make the necessary adaptations and seize new opportunities;
- Defend the interests of the company in the event of actions against it;
- Monitor the results of the various operations/campaigns in relation to the previously set objectives;
- Exercise a preventive role with the company in order to avoid incurring legal risks
- Ensure the secretariat of the board of directors.
- Higher education in private law;
- You have relevant experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of the legal rules and standards to be respected within a company;
- Knowledge of legal procedures;
- Good written and verbal expression;
- Have a team spirit and good interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY?
NB: Female candidates are encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for admissibility of applications is 25 November 2022.
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]