07/15/2022, 09:31 AM
07/22/2022, 12:55 AM
NRC has been responding through the provision of emergency shelter, water hygiene, sanitation, food security, and livelihood assistance, alongside other essential household items to the crisis-affected population. In December 2020, NRC introduced the ICLA program in the NW and SW starting with a study on Housing, Land, and Property and another on Legal and Civil Documentation. Since then, ICLA has been providing responses on HLP.The role of the ICLA Assistant will be to provide assistance to the project team in the day-to-day implementation of the project, and contribute to project monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance, and procedures
- Assist in providing support to beneficiaries most in need of protection, and facilitating access to HLP and LCD rights;
- Contribute to promoting the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Participate in project implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Carryout out community mobilization and identify needs among beneficiaries concerning Housing, Land and Property (HLP), and Legal and Civil Documentation (LCD)
- Organize sensitization sessions in project locations to create awareness among beneficiaries on their rights to HLP and Legal Identify;
- Participate in organizing and conducting training workshops with stakeholders on Housing, Land, and Property (HLP), Collaborative Dispute Resolution, and Legal Identify;
- Regularly update data collection tools at all phases of ICLA project implementation. E.g. Results Tracking Tools, Information forms, etc.
- Work in close collaboration with staff from all NRC Core Competencies
- Ensure proper achieving of reports, case management tools, and other sensitive ICLA documents;
- Produce relevant ICLA reports and perform any other related tasks requested by the hierarchy
- Assist in designing tools for needs identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the response;
- Any other task relevant to the position as requested by the supervisor.
- A holder of a first degree or its equivilence in Law and Administration or Public/International Relations
- Proven practical experience in planning and execution of protection projects with at least 2 years of experience in a humanitarian or development program.
- Previous professional experience in complex and unstable contexts.
- Proven record of accomplishment on job responsibilities.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written;
- Experience in report writing
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Knowledge of the humanitarian context in the NWSW region, customs/habits, and local language
- Experience in working with partners eg Local NGOs
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Analytic and computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Managing resources and achieving results
- Good coordination skills, Goal oriented and visionary
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, and with limited supervision
• Beginning: August 2022
• Duration of the contract: 12 months, renewable depending on the availability of funds
• Salary / Benefits: According to the NRC Salary Policy.
• Duty station: Bamenda
Apply here: https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/requisitions/preview/7014
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
About the Team
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Geneva leads NRC’s representation with the IASC and UN agencies, and coordinates donor engagement with the UN and Swiss donors. NRC strives to assist and protect vulnerable and displaced people during crises, especially in situations of conflict. Established in 1946, NRC is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organisation working in around 31 countries with approximately 14’000 staff. NRC employs a rights based approach, challenging those with responsibility to uphold the rights of displaced people set out within national and International Laws. NRC endeavors to secure the acceptance of local stakeholders for activities and is committed to the principles of humanity, neutrality, independence and impartiality.
NRC seeks to engage with all relevant actors in order to promote the full respect for the rights of displaced and vulnerable people; secure and maintain access for humanitarian operations and promote the achievement of durable solutions. NRC Geneva, with the Internal Displacement Monitoring Center (IDMC), are NRC’s primary presence in Geneva.
We are pleased to introduce to you our Professional CV/Resume, Cover Letters writing services and LinkedIn profile Optimization for all those in search of both National and International Jobs. We have a track record of our CV/Resumes, Cover Letters and well Made-over LinkedIn profiles changing lives in Cameroon and beyond. Book a free consultation with us now for your CVs/ Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profiles optimization at +237674542410.
In need of job search assistance too? Do not hesitate, just book a free consultation and get the help you desire to land your next dream job
Nous avons le plaisir de vous présenter nos services de rédaction de CV/Resume, de lettres de motivation et d’optimisation de profils LinkedIn pour tous ceux qui sont à la recherche d’emplois nationaux et internationaux. Nous avons un historique de nos CV/Resumes, lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn bien faits qui ont changé des vies au Cameroun et au-delà. Réservez une consultation gratuite avec nous maintenant pour l’optimisation de vos CV/lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn au +237674542410.
Vous avez également besoin d’aide pour votre recherche d’emploi ? N’hésitez pas, réservez une consultation gratuite et obtenez l’aide dont vous avez besoin pour décrocher l’emploi de vos rêves.