This is a Professional contract, Grade 4 (NRC) contract. More about Professional contract, Grade 4 (NRC) contracts.
Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the Education Assistant position is to assist in the day-to-day implementation of the education project with a particular focus on the implementation of the psychosocial support programme “BLP -better learning program” in the south-eastern region (Buea).
- Works in accordance with NRC policies, tools, manuals and guidelines;
- Assists in the implementation of the project in accordance with the education and psychosocial support action plan (BLP);
- Writes reports on the progress of support activities at the request of the supervisor or management;
- Ensures that documents are properly archived;
- Makes proposals to help improve the project;
- Assists in the integration of the Education programme with the other NRC competencies;
- Actively participate in the capacity building of teachers, facilitators and beneficiaries;
- Actively participate in the data collection of the education programme and BLP programme and the various feasibility studies.