Type de contrat : CDI
Métier/Spécialité : Informatique / Télécom / Internet
Localisation géographique :
Pays : Cameroun
Ville : Douala, Région du Littoral, CM
Notre société :
Acteur majeur du recrutement en Afrique Centrale, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d’entreprises privées ou publiques et d’Institutions Internationales.
Plan, design and lead the rollout of ACCESS NETWORK (Access, Distribution and Egde) to meet specified quality, business requirements within budget constraints.
Plan design and lead the roll out of an optimized Datacenter that carry business IT applications, and customers
• Plan, design and lead the rollout of :
• Access Network (Access and Distribution and Edge) to meet specified quality, business requirements within budget constraints
• An optimized Datacenter IP Network infrastructure that carry business IT applications and Core Network devices in the Technology Centers.
• Data Center to meet specified quality, business requirements within budget constraints
• Network to meet specified quality, business requirements within budget constraints
• Ensure IP Network (Edge – Distribution– Access, Datacenter) performance is above specified targets
• Define the overall Planning strategy in line with overall strategy, National IP management law and business requirements
• Provide high level support to operational team
Define the needed access, distribution, Edge capacity and datacenter to support subscriber base
• Capacity forecast for access, distribution, Edge capacity and datacenter in line with Business requirements and forecast.
• Translate business requirements into technology requirement and project
• Provide to Project team appropriate technical support for project rollout within time and budget
• Define, plan and design Access, Core, Corporate and Data Center strategy for IPv4 to IPv6 migration.
• Define IP/MPLS related policies and processes in line with best practices, world standards
• Define the IP Address management policies and processes in line with best practices and standards as well as Group Framework and business needs
• Define the IP Access roadmap in line with network evolution and to meet business requirement
• Drive the deployment of any identified solution to manage performance, network availability as well as IP Access dimensioning.
• Identify best IP Network equipment requirement to align with IP Network Planning strategy.
• Initiate projects and prepare necessary documents (CIR, WBS, SOW, TRS) for submission to PMO/CPG
• Provide HLD/LLD related to all IP Access and Datacenter projects or work with vendors for this.
• Support the achievement of IP Planning KPIs as well as dependencies with other units
• Involve all stakeholders during preparation and execution of projects.
• Define specifications requirements for IP/MPLS and Datacenter planning tools
• Define specifications for IP/MPLS and Datacenter monitoring tools
• Plan and manage the implementation of IP/MPLS and Datacenter Network optimization projects.
• Be the main point for any IP/MPLS Access Network and datacenter requirement from other stakeholders (Internal, Partners, etc)
• Interact with suppliers for getting optimal IP/MPLS related solutions and design in line with business requirements, policies and strategy
• Report on IP/MPLS Edge, Distribution, Access and Data Center performance KPIs
• Define solution and actions to improve overall Network and Data Center performance
• Provide Support and directions as per management job assignment.
• Provide adequate IP knowledge transfer to others (Technical and non-Technical).
Minimum of first degree in Computer Sciences, Telecoms or Information Technology
Fluent in English and French
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IP Access and Datacenter Network Design or Operation within a telecom environment;
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IP Network Security (Planning, Design or Operation) in a telco environment.
Good experience on Data Centre architectures for hosted services and collocations.
Experience in supervising others is an advantage Experience working in a medium organization
IP Network Planning
Architecture engineering (TOGAF)
IP Routing and Switching
Datacenter Network design
Digital services and ICT solutions
3G/LTE Overview and upcoming 5G
ITIL v3 Foundation
Finance for non-finance
Manager In transversal
Niveau d’études : BTS/DUT/BAC+2
Spécialisation : Informatique / High Tech / Telecoms
Niveau d’expérience : Expérimenté (de 3 à 5 ans)
Français : Bonne pratique
Anglais : Bonne pratique