September 12, 2022
MTN CAMEROUN looking for Senior Manager – Customer Experience
Job Identification :1441
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Location: 360 Rue Drouot, Buea, Wouri, 1, CM
Degree Level: Master’s Degree
Job Schedule :Full time
Strategy Development and Implementation
- Lead creation of sub-divisional strategy through providing direction, structure, business plans and support in line with overarching divisional goals with emphasis on client experience (internal and external)
- Conduct financial, operational, statistical and strategic analysis and introduce robust strategies to transform the customer service delivery and the customer experience.
- Evaluate current and future business & technology trends across customer experience and services functions to identify potential opportunity for MTN and how MTN can uniquely address developing consumer, Fintech and enterprise needs while driving down contact rate and driving up Net Promoter Score.
- Maintain business landscape knowledge and analysis of other businesses and industries to provide solid foundational context for critical strategic initiatives which may include potential alliances and partnerships.
- Define strategy, customer need, competitive overview, return on investment, market forecasting, business and functional requirements, technical and platform requirements, business case and strategy roadmaps.
- Monitor both direct and indirect competitive forces for insights into developing strategies of competitors in regards to Customer Experience & Services.
Staff Leadership and Management
- Source, induct, and manage talent in accordance with legislative guidelines.
- Ensure open communication channels with staff and implement change management interventions where necessary.
- Provide definition of roles, responsibilities, individual goals and performance objectives for the team.
- Set KPIs and provide regular performance feedback through a well-defined and implemented performance review program.
- Develop and implement a training plan in order to build and develop skills within the team.
- Performance manage resources in accordance with HR policy and legislation where necessary.
- Actively participate in leadership team and develop skills of own team.
- Promote a ‘MTN centric’ and ‘partnership approach’ to develop strong relationships with other working groups and ensure adherence to Group governance.
- Develop & improve end to end customer journey across core customer touch points (Network, Product & Services, Service Touch Points, Distribution Touch Points, Service Centers, Branded Stores, Mobile Service Centers, Kiosks…)
- Participate in customer journey mapping, touch point mapping, personnel development and experience design projects.
- Document and codify outputs of journey mapping including: journey maps, touch point moments of truth, opportunities for improvement, prioritization matrices, business cases and initiative roadmaps.
- Participate in MKT Product Lifecycle Management by providing & reviewing CEX inputs and advocate for Customer view.
- Define and Execute Omni-Channel Customer Experience to drive CEX at all Customer Service touch points.
- Drive automation of key CEX Standardized process or high customer experience impacting processes.
- Manage the VOC process and supporting tools across several feedback channels.
- Conduct data and root cause analysis to develop customer insights.
- Advocate for MTN Cameroon subscribers by using VOC insights across channels to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Manage the follow-up and closed loop process to ensure cross-functional teams address prioritized issues and opportunities.
- Develop a social listening capability to measure sentiment on MTN Cameroon brand and our services and experiences.
- Conduct continuous review of competitors & disruptors for upcoming trends.
- Improve CEX through continuous complaint reductions and automation.
- Proactive Customer expectation management & branding, transition from reactive to pro-active communication.
- Lead small to medium sized CEX projects across the company.
- Manage the overall CEX program and necessary stakeholder communications and Build relationships throughout the business and champion CEX.
- Develop broader program for CEX culture change program and the adoption plan of CEX leading practices across the company.
- Assist in developing CEX playbooks containing tools and templates and Train colleagues across the business on the CEX playbook.
- Develop and execute on new metrics: NPS, CES, improve First Contact Resolution & CSAT in line with MTN Group NPS methodology and reporting.
- Develop & execute MTNC C.A.R.E methodology framework for CEX Performance Management.
- Generate periodic CEX performance dashboard for faster decision making process.
- Develop and execute on Omni-channel customer strategy and strategies for consistent and seamless customer experience both at MTN-owned and Non-owned touch points (MFS Kiosks, Dealers, Partners etc…)
- Develop and execute on strategies to foster Customer Experience culture and climate across the company
Apply Before :16/09/2022, 01:59 AM
APPLY HERE: https://ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/1441/apply/email?keyword=cameroon
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]