INTERNSHIP OFFER: PRICE RESEARCH MANAGER
MAFRICAN BUILD SARL is a Cameroonian company that provides various civil engineering services in Africa. Our main objective is to improve the quality of African habitat through the various projects that we carry out on a daily basis.
OBJECTIVE OF THE OFFER:
For the needs of our services, we are looking for a Price Study Manager Intern for an unpaid internship within our company.
The position is available now for a renewable period of 3 months and the place of work is the city of BAFOUSSAM.
THE MISSIONS OF THE INTERN:
- Conduct technical and economic studies of works and projects;
Participate in the preparation of construction sites by carrying out provisional budgets
- Propose human resources, equipment and materials;
- Control and animate teams;
- Ensure relations with external organizations.
- Participate in the drafting of the company’s offers.
- Carry out the economic follow-up of the projects
- Assess the profitability of projects
Negotiate with subcontractors and service providers
OFFER PROFILE AND PRESENTATION:
The opportunity is open to people of all genders with at least a university education at BAC+2 level in civil engineering, architecture, building, public works, construction or any other equivalent education.
All candidates will submit an offer including:
- A letter of submission or motivation
- The CV presented clearly in French or English
All submissions (CV and cover letter) in PDF will be made by email to [email protected] no later than September 02, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.