September 15, 2022
Societe Generale Cameroon is looking for one (01) BUYER for its Department of General Means .
For this Category 09 position based in Douala, the incumbent will:
Contribute, in compliance with the code of ethics, to the performance of the Group in terms of controlling expenditure and managing operational risks and this in all stages of the purchasing process as well as in securing the relationship of the SGCAM with its ecosystem.
The implementation of relevant Purchasing strategies to guarantee purchasing performance (in the sense of the RESG/ACH methodology) as well as increased value for internal customers with an expert, responsible and agile approach vis-à-vis stakeholders internal and external.
SOURCE TO CONTRACT
- Leads the source to contract purchasing process and manages risk security
- Participates in the drafting and updating of consumer policies in compliance with the Society General Group code in synergy with the business
- Contributes to the category management approach by developing expenditure analyzes in synergy with finance in order to define the purchasing strategy(ies) meeting the needs of the SGCAM
- Performs benchmarks and obtains feedback from peers or countries in the sub-region
- Contributes to the achievement of annual gains and to the evolution of the scope covered in order to increase the Purchasing coverage rate of the SGCAM subsidiary
- Analyzes and challenges the needs of internal partners and supports them in their major run and transformation projects.
- Implements the KYS procedure in force for service providers eligible for KYS
- Pilots the economic dependence of the supplier
- Contributes to managing the relationship with strategic and major suppliers on the categories for which it is responsible as part of the SRM approach
- Ensures the maintenance and updating of performance indicators for strategic and major suppliers as part of annual meetings
- Ensures the availability and quality of data related to the files processed to improve the reliability of reporting and the resulting analyzes
RISK MANAGEMENT AND SG CODES
- Contributes to the deployment of the Positive Sourcing Program, in particular by systematically integrating CSR criteria into the specifications and scoring grid, in accordance with the Responsible Purchasing tool sheets and the realities observed
- Carry out managerial supervision in Sourcing Hub for each project and respect the code of ethics in accordance with the Group Code
Level of studies: Bac +5 in Logistics, Purchasing and Supply, Finance, Management or related disciplines
Experience: Minimum three (03) years of professional experience
Apply here: https://career55.sapsf.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=758&company=sgafricanb&st=95747C56064DBAB8DF0D2E4C76EC70D67F56064C
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]