November 18, 2022
BASSAGAL CONSULTING AFRICA is recruiting for a fast-growing FMCG company 01 National Trade Marketing Manager M/F (Ref.RCM2522)
- Participate in the planning and execution of the activation of trade marketing activities in the various channels in order to generate commercial value for the customers as well as for the company;
- Supervise a team to develop and increase the business performance of the company across all channels;
- Participate in the development and execution of detailed marketing activation plans and promotional activities based on high quality and timely customer and consumer information (by the team) to ensure high visibility and activation in points customer sales;
- Cultivate close partnerships with sales representatives, client teams and sales agencies;
- Develop and deliver world-class sales proposals and seasonal plans, sales cycle goals and briefs;
- Engage sales teams, customers, to ensure a seamless fulfillment process;
- Carefully analyze the company’s performance and make the necessary recommendations and interventions;
- Find solutions to problems and seize opportunities for the company;
- Anticipate trends and opportunities;
- Create focus and clarity for the extended team and manage performance;
- Create efficiencies between the different regions and implement unique working methods throughout the territory;
- Demonstrate a desire to make a positive difference in business performance;
- Create alignment between consumer and customer selling agendas;
- Supervise the team to achieve flawless execution of all agreed activities;
- Build and grow a talented team that you will need to develop, coach and motivate.
- Higher education in Marketing, Sales, Commerce or similar discipline;
- You have relevant experience in Trade Marketing in the field of FMCG;
- Strong people management and leadership skills;
- Customer and consumer oriented;
- Ability to plan sales targets;
- To be creative ;
- Know how to appropriate and manage projects;
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should send their CV with the reference “RCM2522” to the
following address: [email protected]
Position based in Douala
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for admissibility of applications is November 22, 2022.
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]