INTERNSHIP OFFER: MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
MAFRICAN BUILD is a Cameroonian company that provides various civil engineering services in Africa. Our main objective is to improve the quality of African habitat through the various projects that we carry out on a daily basis.
OBJECTIVE OF THE OFFER:
For the needs of our services, we are looking for a Management Assistant Intern for an unpaid internship within our company.
The position is available now for a renewable period of 3 months and the place of work is the city of BAFOUSSAM.
THE MISSIONS OF THE INTERN:
- Take charge of the material organization of the various relations that management maintains with internal services and external organizations.
- Ensure the planning of appointments and work meetings of the management. Be the privileged interface between the CEO and the group’s employees
- Ensure the reception and orientation of visitors to the company.
- Prepare and organize the various institutional meetings and company events (convocations, preparation of preliminary files, reservation of rooms, reception of participants, etc.). He produces and/or centralizes the reports.
- Perform classic secretarial operations: typing, photocopying, archiving, opening and assigning mail, preparing responses, writing correspondence, filtering telephone calls, organizing travel, managing office supplies, updating databases data, files, reprography, etc.
- Perform accounting operations and financial management of the company
- Participate in the organization and management of the company
- Perform any other tasks assigned by management
OFFER PROFILE AND PRESENTATION:
The opportunity is open to people of all genders with at least a BAC+2 level university education in secretarial, assistant manager, project management, accounting and business management or any other equivalent training.
All candidates will submit an offer including:
- A letter of submission or motivation
- The CV presented clearly in French or English
All submissions (CV and cover letter) in PDF will be made by email to [email protected] no later than September 02, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.