July 8, 2022
Internal Auditor ( Job ID Code: NPNIA003)
- Thorough knowledge of bank policies, procedures and practices in the areas assigned; with sufficient knowledge of laws and regulations governing Microfinance and Banks.
- Strong knowledge in specific area(s) such as compliance, Information Systems Technology, Financial/Accounting, Operations, etc. Strong knowledge of information systems technology.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve complex issues quickly with logic and reasoning. Ability to work with little or no supervision on audit assignments, determining when to act independently and when to refer situations to superiors.
- Ability to work with and relate to superiors, subordinates, associates and customers in a professional manner and to motivate and lead associates to willingly achieve desired results.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues to bank management, both orally and in writing, in an accurate well-organized, logical manner to effect action.
- Effectively plan and function as Auditor-In-Charge for audits of all areas subject to audit within the company, assigning personnel to specific audit activities and reviewing audit work papers for adequacy of coverage and content to support audit findings.
- Develop review and analyze the ongoing effectiveness of all daily collections and audit programs, recommending changes and improvements as appropriate.
- Assist in education and development of staff members.
- Conduct and/or assist with special projects; assist independent public accountants or examiners and support other audit personnel; and handle auditee questions and inquiries. In a timely manner, effectively prepare summaries of findings and audit reports and communicate audit findings and recommendations to appropriate auditee levels, including executive management and the Audit Committee.
- Develop a high level of analytical skills and evaluate the effectiveness of procedures, segregation of duties and internal controls within a corporate area or enterprise wide project.
- Minimum of a University degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related field relevant to the job description
- Significant previous experience in the Microfinance industry
- Excellent computer skills; experience in financial software, Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional knowledge of banking, finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting, and cost control principles
- Ability to manage employees, while multitasking large projects
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of banking and finance best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
Eligibility: Aged between 24 and 40 years as at the 30th of June 2022
You are perfectly bilingual, have a minimum of an HND, with A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position please send in a motivation letter and your resume to the following email address: [email protected] clearly stating the position for which you are applying on or before the 14th of July 2022 at 06pm prompt
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]