November 17, 2022
- Be between 30 and 45 years old
- Hold a minimum bac +3 level in management science or any other equivalent diploma
- Justify at least 03 (three) years as a station manager
- Minimum 02 years in a position of supervision and management of resources.
- Being bilingual: English – French
- Interpersonal skills and ability to develop a network
- Implementation and monitoring of the organization of the site
- Recruitment, training and management of teams (technical, commercial, administrative).
- Monitoring of the status of stocks, supplies, orders
- Control of the accounting management of the station
- Customer advice and information
- Ensure the profitability of the site
- Be vigilant to ensure the safety of customers and staff (for example, that no one smokes or uses their mobile phone near the pumps).
- Record daily the prices charged by service stations located in the catchment area.
- Ensure relations with the oil supplier and the companies in charge of pump maintenance.
- Provide the necessary support and training to his team on the various activities of the station and QHSE rules
- Provide reporting to General Management
Applications consisting of the following documents:
- A motivation letter (specifying the position)
- A CNI photocopy
- An updated CV
Will be sent to the following address [email protected] before 11/30/2022
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]