Limbe, Buea, Cameroon
July 8, 2022
BACK OFFICE SUPERVISOR ( Job ID Code: NPNBOS006)
- Performing basic administrative duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Loan portfolio Administration (documentation, participation in loan committee, disbursement of loans into accounts)
- Consolidating of Daily savings collection data and Reconciliations
- Liaison between the Branch, Head office and Banks
- Savings and cash transaction
- Assisting and coordinating the activities of the sales team, daily collectors, front office staff.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory controls.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Accounting or similar field.
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of banking platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Minimum of a University degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related field relevant to the job description
Significant previous experience in the banking or Microfinance industry
- Excellent computer skills; experience in financial software, Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional knowledge of banking, finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting, and cost control principles
- Ability to manage employees, while multitasking large projects
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of banking and finance best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
Eligibility: Aged between 24 and 40 years as at the 30th of June 2022
You are perfectly bilingual, have a minimum of an HND, with A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position please send in a motivation letter and your resume to the following email address: [email protected] clearly stating the position for which you are applying incuding the location (Limbe or Buea) on or before the 14th of July 2022 at 06pm prompt.
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]