Company: FOCEP SA
Job title: Junior customer service representative
Number of positions: 04
Place of duty: Yaoundé, Douala
Type of contract : Permanent contract (CDI)
We are a major player in the Cameroonian economic landscape in the microfinance sector. Our company is positioned on the microfinance market among the leaders thanks to a strong experience in financial services and the quality of its human resources.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing a customer portfolio, setting up credit monitoring and recovery. He (or she) will be responsible for:
Prospect and develop your client portfolio.
- Prospect new customers on the market (VSEs, SMEs, Individuals, Cooperatives/GIC);
- Develop your portfolio in terms of credits and resources.
Manage customers and prospects in the agency.
- Convert prospects into customers;
- Open an account after verifying the compliance of the documents provided and compliance with the rules and procedures;
- Receive and process the various credit files in your portfolio.
Ensure the assembly and follow-up of credit files.
- Analyze client requests in order to present the file to the agency’s credit committee;
- Accompany clients in order to orient them for the loan disbursement procedure;
- Perform visits before each due date, compliance with repayment dates and good credit management by customers.
Ensure customer follow-up and collection reminders.
- Control the portfolio at risk;
- Carry out a control of the use of the credit granted;
- Carry out routine visits and support advice;
- Organize commercial reminders to customers, and the collection of unpaid bills.
- You hold a BAC+2/3 in banking and finance, accounting-management control, management, marketing-trade-sales.
- You have proven professional experience of at least 2 years in the microfinance sector and as a customer service representative.
- You have a mastery of the use of the computer tool, Ms OFFICE software (WORD, EXCEL, etc.), NETSOFT, PERFECT.
- You have a strong writing and relational capacity, a spirit of synthesis, a great capacity for analysis.
THE MOST OF THE OFFER.
You will benefit from the advantage of a healthy and professional work environment, advanced technology in the processes, an enriching candidate experience through exchanges with experts in the microfinance sector.
THIS OFFER INTERESTS YOU
Send us your CV and cover letter to the following address: [email protected] specifying in the subject the job title ” junior client manager ” no later than September 30, 2022