Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and the application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
As a prime contractor under USAID’s EVAL-ME II Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract, Panagora Group seeks short-term technical experts to support the anticipated USAID-funded Peace through Evaluation, Learning, and Adaptation II (PELA II) Activity. This activity is designed to enhance USAID’s effectiveness in preventing and countering violent extremism, peacebuilding, and strengthening democracy, human rights, and good governance by strengthening the Mission’s implementation of programs; coordination of its activities; learning from its experiences; and serving as an information, communication, and thought leader regarding peace promotion and countering violent extremism in the West Africa region.
Short-Term Technical Assistance sought with areas of experience in the following:
- Research and analysis experience especially on preventing countering violent extremism (P/CVE), violent extremist organizations (VEOs) and peacebuilding projects in sensitive environments
- Design of assessments and evaluations in conflict instruments and performance and impact evaluations
- Data collection, processing and analysis to inform project planning and M&E
- Experience with complexity aware monitoring methods and training users
- Conflict sensitive training of research teams
- Third-party Monitoring experience especially on P/CVE and peacebuilding projects
- Developing CLA approaches, learning plans, communities of practice, and facilitation of learning.
- Developing USAID Missions Learning Agendas
- Promoting effective communications by documenting and disseminating learning and knowledge management
- Use and dissemination if evaluation and assessment findings
- Support the development and implementation of a learning plan and learning
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in relevant technical areas
- Experience on programs preventing countering violent extremism (P/CVE), violent extremist organizations (VEOs) and peacebuilding projects in sensitive environments
- Prior experience supporting projects based in West Africa
- Excellent analysis and writing skills and ability to work in sensitive environments
- Demonstrated understanding of USAID’s policies and procedures, including the USAID Program Cycle
- Experience with USAID programs preferred
- Local nationals in West Africa, including Niger, Chad, Cameroon, and Burkina Faso are strongly encouraged to apply
- Candidates from West Africa are encouraged to apply.
Reports to: Research Director
Level of Effort: This is a short-term position based in Accra, Ghana or another country in West Africa per technical need.
How to apply
To Apply: Please fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. https://panagoragroup.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/121290000031199014/Short-Term-Technical-Assistance-USAID-West-Africa-PELA-II?source=CareerSite
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.