The Global Water Partnership welcomes you to the tender notification of 300277, Mid-Term Evaluation of Gender Transformative Water Climate and Development Program .
The Global Water Partnership (GWP) is an international action network created in 1996 to foster the implementation of integrated water resources management. The GWP Network includes government institutions, non-governmental organisations, academic and research institutions, private companies, and public sector service providers.
A water secure world.
To advance governance and management of water resources for sustainable and equitable development.
We prioritise opportunities with key global or regional policy frameworks such as:
- Water solutions for the Sustainable Development Goals
- Climate resilience through water
- Transboundary water cooperation
Inclusiveness | Openness | Transparency | Accountability | Respect | Gender sensitivity | Solidarity
The GWP Organisation (GWPO) was established as an intergovernmental organisation in Sweden. It is managed by the Executive Secretary who is accountable to the Steering Committee (SC). The SC oversees policy and approves the work programme and budget. The SC and its Chair are appointed by the Sponsoring Partners, comprising the ten founding members of GWPO.
The GWPO Secretariat manages GWP’s finances and reports on funding received at the global level. It also helps with the exchange of knowledge and resources and ensures communication and coherence across the Network. The GWPO Secretariat is in Stockholm, Sweden. The Secretariat staff is currently 40+ members recruited from all parts of the world. The staff is composed of administrative, operational, scientific, and technical positions. More information can be found at www.gwp.org (http://www.gwp.org).
This is an open tender process. In order to participate, you will need to complete the necessary information in the system and submit the requested documents by the tender deadline. We require full completion of the tender documents in order for your bid to be regarded as compliant. Those bids returned incomplete may be rejected.
All bids must be submitted in English and the bidder shall bear all costs incurred in the preparation and submission of tenders.
Returned bids must remain valid for consideration for a minimum period of no less than 90 days from the tender closing deadline. Please note GWPO is under no obligation to award a contract or to award it to the lowest bidder.
As part of this tender process, please be advised that GWPO may request samples and/or conduct visits to the suppliers’ offices/plants/warehouses/stores etc. to verify any of the information provided in your bid.
A bidder may withdraw its tender bid at any time prior to the closing date if the withdrawal is done in CTM eSourcing system prior to the closing date.
Should you require any further information or clarification on the tender requirements, please contact GWPO’s Procurement Unit in writing via the message function in the eSourcing system. All correspondence between potential bidders and GWPO should be through the system and note that both GWPO and all the bidder’s actions are logged in the system and auditable.
CONTENT OF THE TENDER OFFERS
Bidders should offer services for the complete assignment as defined in the tender questionnaire and Bill of Quantities (BoQ). Please note that each requirement is to be addressed separately, with clear reference to the requirements.
All costs must be included in the tender offer. The costs are to be in Euro including VAT if the supplier is required to charge it. GWPO is not exempt from VAT and does not have a VAT number. The cost should be quoted as set out in the BoQ.
Follow these instructions when your organisation is participating in one of GWPO’s procedures:
- Log into the system, click accepts. Be aware that when you click accept, you have not submitted a request for prequalification, but have just accepted that you have been given access to the presented material.
- By accepting you will get access to the relevant material. You can now answer the questions asked and attach the documents as specified in the tender.
- Please note that the response to participate must be done before the deadline. Otherwise, the buyer will not accept your response bid.
Note: Offers must be submitted through the CTM system, and before the tender deadline expires. It will not be possible to submit tenders after the deadline.
The deadline for requests to participate is 17/07/2022 local time (23:59 CET).
GWPO will examine the tenders to determine whether they are complete, the documents have been properly submitted, and the requirements have been addressed. A tender may be rejected if the tender is incomplete, or fails to address the requirements.
Award of the Tender will be based on the following criteria:
Bidders must meet the following criteria;
- Bidder’s confirmation of compliance with GWPO’s Terms and Conditions and GWPO’s Supplier’s Ethical Standards Declaration
- Bidder has a valid business license
- Bidder has valid tax registration
The following criteria are considered very important in the evaluation of this tender;
- Bidder’s prices
- Financial stability of the company
- Minimum order quantities
- Meeting the technical specifications requested
The following criteria are considered quite important in the evaluation of this tender;
- Bidder provides satisfactory client references
- Bidder does not rely on the services of a subcontractor
GWPO will enter detailed discussions with the bidder rated as having submitted the most advantageous bid to arrive at a contract for the assignment. If such discussions are unsuccessful, GWPO may invite the second rated bidder for discussions.
EXPERTISE REQUIRED The selected Consultant will have the following qualifications:
- High level of experience in gender equality, water security and climate resilience development, related resources management, and development institutions;
- Excellent understanding of gender, development planning, water and climate change sectors and related policies.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 10 years) in programme design, implementation, and evaluation, including previous assignments of a similar nature;
- Familiar with the context and issues relating to development, water, climate, and gender in Africa and if possible, in the five program countries-Tunisia, Benin, Cameroon, Uganda and Zambia
- Proven ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment and to interact positively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent report writing skills in English language. Ability in understanding documents written in French and fair level of communicating in French langue is required.
Acceptance of GWPO’s Suppliers Ethical Standards Declaration and GWPO’s general terms and conditions as provided and described in tender.
Please accept and confirm by clicking “accept” in the access conditions, that you agree to the mandatory access condition in order for your company to have access to the tender in the system.
All correspondence between potential bidders and GWPO is through the system.
Please note that both the GWPO’s and the bidder’s actions are logged in the system and can be audited.
Questions for the tender content and process must be made to the contracting entity via the message module inside the system.
Answers to questions about the tender content and process published in the system are in an anonymous form, where they are made available to all registered bidders.
Global Water Partnership Organisation
How to apply
- Click on the link below for full RFT details
- Login or register to access the platform and create your bid/proposal response