This is a Professional contract, Grade 4 (NRC) contract. More about Professional contract, Grade 4 (NRC) contracts.
- Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the assistant position is to assist in the day-to-day implementation of the logistic functions responsibilities particularly the management of transport and assets at NRC Buea. Use actions words such as conduct or assist for the position relevant responsibilities.
Generic responsibilities (max 10)
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work and Development plan.
- Adhere to NRC policies, manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop logistics reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the line manager