This is a Professional contract, Grade 5 (NRC) contract. More about Professional contract, Grade 5 (NRC) contracts.
- Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the Temporary ICLA Officer position is to cover up for staff on maternity leave. During this time, the staff will ensure the day-to-day implementation of projects in the assigned office with focus on Planning, Implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation, and Reporting.
2- Generic responsibilities which are function specific;
- Ensures adherence to NRC policies, manuals and directives.
- Implements the activities delegated to him/her in accordance with the action plan.
- Writes activity reports as requested by the supervisor or management.
- Ensures the correct archiving of documents.
- Ensures that projects target beneficiaries with the greatest needs and contribute to providing assistance.
- Encourages and advocates for technical improvement.
- Promotes the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.