Impact Santé Afrique (ISA) is an African NGO based in Cameroon whose main objective is to improve the health of populations by implementing transformative and sustainable programmes that will save lives and improve the health of our communities. (For more information, visit www.impactsante.org)
ISA is looking for a Graphic Designer to provide graphic design and layout services as part of its activities. In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the Social Media team to create engaging content that will enhance the organisation’s visibility online.
Within the Communication Department, he/she will:
- Design and prepare materials to be printed, including newsletters, invitations, posters, etc.
- Design creative content to support the digital platforms, with focus on the most innovative filters, stickers, infographics, etc.
- Ensure consistency between the organisation’s brand, message and creative.
- Collaborate and brainstorm creative solutions with the team.
- Be a driving force behind new concepts.
III. Qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Graphics, Communication, Journalism or any other related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- We are looking for a passionate, creative candidate who is able to work in a team, be reactive, versatile, organised, rigorous and autonomous.
- An interest in the health sector would be an asset
- Experience in creating Social Media Toolkits would also be encouraging.
How to apply
IV. Application documents
The application must include
- A letter of motivation addressed to the Executive Director of ISA
- A CV detailing relevant experience
- A portfolio of achievements.
The application must be sent to the following email address: [email protected] | Object of the email: Graphic Designer/Infographer.
The deadline for submission is 30 November 2022 at 23:59 GMT.
However, the call can remain open until the position is occupied.