Sorry. This Post is flagged as fake news.
PRESS RELEASE NO 002339/CAMPOST/DG RELATING TO RECRUITMENT ON STUDY OF FILE OF 690 POST AGENTS AT CAMPOST
The Director-General of the Postal Services of Cameroon informs the general public that recruitment on the study of files of 690 Postal agents is open throughout the territory.
Candidates of both sexes aged between 18 and 40 holding a BEPC/CAP or GCE or any other equivalent diploma are eligible for recruitment.
List of documents required for admission
- Color photocopy of the diploma required
- Color photocopy of the CNI
- Color photocopy of the birth certificate
- Request addressed to the Director General of CAMPOST
- Maximum number of resume pages
The complete files will be submitted via email [email protected] no later than March 14, 2022 deadline.
For any useful information,
contact 6791444886 / 222687907 (calls are between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.)