The Vienna Startup Package invites selected international startups to Vienna that are motivated to expand into the DACH region and immerse themselves in the local startup ecosystem.
The intensive, four-week program will help the startups understand the Austrian market, identify new business opportunities and connect them with relevant stakeholders in Vienna.
The Vienna Startup Package is an initiative of the Vienna Business Agency. It aims at encouraging international startups to opt for Vienna as their business location and invites up to 20 international startups to Vienna for a period of one month.
- What’s in for you?
- Interactive & hands-on workshops
- Intro to the local startup ecosystem
- 1:1 coaching for individual questions
- Networking with companies & stakeholders
- What is included?
- Travel expenses
- Co-working Space
- Individual business coaching worth 2.000 euros
- The Vienna Business Agency invites up to 20 international startups to Vienna for a period of one month.
- A key condition for participation in the program is that the startup commits itself to fully participate in the program and be physically present in Vienna during the program. Please note that changes are possible.
- All startups require sufficient financial resources to sustain themselves in terms of day-to-day living expenses for the duration of the Program (except for costs related to accommodation and coworking space).
- Participation in the program will be awarded to the startup with the objectively strongest application. The Vienna Business Agency intends to select 20 startups to participate in the program.
- The Vienna Business Agency reserves the right to award participation to more or fewer startups and is not obliged to award participation to any applicants. The Vienna Business Agency will not reimburse any costs incurred in submitting an application.
- By submitting the application, the startup agrees to the procedures, regulations and set requirements as stated in the guidelines.
- The Vienna Business Agency reserves all rights at all time to stop or discontinue the application process without being obliged to reimburse the costs of the applicant.
- All dates concerning travel and residency are determined between the Vienna Business Agency and the startup. All costs for any changes without a reasonable justification (e.g. illness, fatal causalities) are at the expenses of the startup. An extension of the agreed length of stay is not possible. wirtschaftsagentur.
- The accommodation provided by the Vienna Business Agency has to be treated with care. Any damages caused through gross negligence have to be replaced or paid by the start-up.
- The Vienna Business agency will procure a health and accident insurance for the person representing the startup for the period of the stay. The Vienna Business Agency keeps all information confidential.
- By submitting the application, you confirm the accuracy of your submitted data and agree with clicking the send button that your personal data. All provided information disclosed in the application form will be transmitted from Pioneers to Vienna Business Agency for the purpose of evaluation of your application for the Vienna Startup Package and sending further information via newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service of the Vienna Business Agency at any time, by clicking on the corresponding link in the newsletter.
For more information, visit https://viennabusinessagency.at/startup-city-vienna/vienna-startup-package/