The Research Investment for Global Health Technology (RIGHT) Fund Foundation is seeking nominations for the Evidence Generation Award to critically assess the potential public health value of digital health technologies, and specific conditions and approaches under which digital tools can strengthen public health and expand the quality, affordability, and accessibility of health services.
The evidence generated from the portfolio will contribute to guiding the RIGHT Fund’s funding strategy around digital health technologies.
The RIGHT Fund supports deep collaboration between Korean institutions and other institutions in the Global South that enables an exchange of ideas and expertise in the spirit of allyship and mutual respect.
- Current use of and gaps in the application of digital platforms in infectious disease prevention/control or delivery of primary health care services in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)
- Assess the public health value of digital health technologies as global public good
- Define problems to be solved with digital technologies that reflect the gaps and needs in LMICs
- Partnership requirement
- Collaboration with a Korean partner encouraged but not required
- Must include local institutions from the countries that the proposed activities focus on
Successful projects will be awarded up to 200 million KRW per project to be conducted for up to 12 months.
- The RIGHT Fund reserves the right to determine the eligibility of applicants and public health priority among the submitted proposals at its discretion.
- The applicant team must include at least one local institution based in the country or region that the proposed evidence generation will focus on. Collaborative submissions among the institutions in the Global South are highly welcome and encouraged. Inclusion of a Korean entity is encouraged but not required.
- The applicants will be asked to articulate a collaboration plan to demonstrate how each member will contribute to the project in a manner that facilitates thought partnership throughout the proposal development, data collection and/or analysis.
For more information, visit RIGHT Fund.
For more information, visit https://rightfund.org/en/apply-for-funding/funding-opportunities/