Sanofi is pleased to partner with One Young World to offer the Future Women in Tech Scholarship.
This global program will enable five women leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 as part of Sanofi’s global delegation; have a fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program and receive 1:1 mentoring to support their first career steps in Sanofi.
What does the scholarship provide?
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Manchester, United Kingdom from 5 – 8 September.
- Hotel accommodation in Manchester from 5 – 8 September.
- Return travel to Manchester.
- A fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program.
- 1:1 mentorship from a Sanofi Digital mentor to support their career choices.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
You should apply for this programme if you:
- Live in one of Sanofi’s operating countries.
- Are a woman.
- English speaking.
- Have an undergraduate qualification related to information technology or data received within the last five years.
- Are motivated to pursue a technology focussed career with Sanofi.
- Are passionate about healthcare.
- Have a track record of using technology for social impact.
- Have a track record of high level performance and delivery.
For more information, visit https://www.oneyoungworld.com/scholarships/sanofi/2022