UNDP requests you to submit your Proposal for a crowdfunding platform that will launch, support, and do the marketing of crowdfunding campaigns for existing CSOs, reach out to donors, and generate and publish social media and media promotion on its Web site and social media pages.
The service provider need to ensure the compliance with security measures and processes, to protect donors and campaign creators as well as fundraisers.
Purpose and Objective
- The purpose of the RFP is to provide feedback and marketing support to 30 crowdfunding campaigns; to support the campaigns outreach through its communication channels and donors within the platform network and beyond.
Scopes of Work and Expected Output
- The selected company will do finetuning and provide feedback and marketing support to 30 crowdfunding campaigns; support the Campaign Outreach through its communication channels and donors within the platform network and beyond for the duration of 10 (ten) month period.
- 30 Crowdfunding Campaigns will be supported in the development stage and finalized for launching on the platform.
- 30 Crowdfunding Campaigns launched in the service providers donation platform website. The required services for publishing the campaigns (online in the webpage) should be provided by the service provider and the information of the launched campaigns disseminated to the network of the service provider to promote the campaigns
- All available communication channels will be mobilized to promote the campaigns.
- Service Provider will reach out to individual donors within their platform network to promote the campaigns.
- Network platform should have a proven track record of reaching out to a high number of donor network (at least 100.000 donor interacted with the campaigns through the service providers platform).
- Methodology proposal should indicate information on:
- Years of experience as a network platform
- Coverage of operating countries
- Total previously raised funds throughout the platform
- Track of record to reflect the experience in working in OIC member state countries
- Proven record of the donor network
- Indication of compliance with security measures and processes to protect donors and campaign creators, fundraisers
- Details of “platform usage fees” and “platform service fees from each processed donation” need to be specified.
- The bidders must have at least 5 years of experience as a network platform
- Operating globally and have a coverage of operating in OIC member countries
- Total previously raised funds by the Company throughout such platform should be at least USD 100 Million or above. Experience in working with OIC member states.
- Technical responsiveness/Full compliance to requirements as described in TOR. Full acceptance of the Contract General Terms and Conditions.
- The Purchase Order will be awarded to the offeror based on cumulative analysis.The total score is obtained by combining technical and financial attributes. A two-stage procedure will be utilized in evaluating the proposals;
- The technical proposal will be evaluated with a minimum pass requirement of 70% of the obtainable 700 points assigned for technical proposal. A proposal shall be rejected at this stage if it fails to achieve the minimum technical threshold of 70% of the obtainable score of 700 points prior to any price proposal being opened and compared.
- Financial Proposal (30%) Contractor must identify the lumpsum fee which includes proposal on professional feesand any operational costs, according to the breakdown template in the bid document.
- To be computed as a ratio of the Proposal’s offer to the lowest price among the proposals received by UNDP. The financial proposal will be opened only for those entities whose technical proposal achieved the minimum technical threshold of 70% of the obtainable score of 700 points and are determined to be compliant. Non-compliant proposals will not be eligible for further consideration. 300 points will be allocated based on financial proposal. The contract shall be awarded to the proposal obtaining the overall highest score after adding the score of the technical proposal and the financial proposal.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=96955