The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards is now open to celebrate the companies that are driving the economy forward through their innovations, technologies and strategies.
The Awards bring together hundreds of senior executives from some of the world’s most innovative manufacturers, re-manufacturers and exporters, along with representatives from government bodies, trade associations, venture capital firms and financial institutions.
While the Go Global Awards offer the opportunity to be recognized and honored by their peers it also goes beyond winning trophies and citations. The program aims to build a community of manufacturers, exporters and related service providers to support one another, share ideas, create partnerships and build on their existing knowledge and connections.
The International Trade Council has partnered with the Estonian Business and Innovation Agency to launch this year’s Go Global Awards!
This year’s Go Global Awards are dedicated to those organizations who, despite challenging times display innovation and resilience. This year’s Global Awards finalist events will be held in Tallinn, Ionia, from the 19th— 21st October 2022.
- Generates Brand Awareness
- Winning a Go Global Award is a great way to boost marketing’s internal reputation – it brings attention to an area where the business is truly outperforming its competitors and can be directly linked to increased business results.
- Just being shortlisted can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new customers via local or national PR.
- Separates you from your competition
- Winning a Go Global Award, being a finalist, or being nominated can act as a 3rd party endorsement for your business and is a positive way of differentiating yourself from your competitors.
- The trust and credibility that comes with Go Global Awards recognition can play a key part in a potential new customer’s decision to choose you.
- Improves Organizational Value
- Winning a Go Global Award boosts your stature among shareholders, partners, customers and employees. If you are the best, the best will want to work with you.
- Participating in the Go Global Awards sends a positive messages to customers, investors and partners; reassuring them that they’re making the right choice.
- Improves Employee Moral
- Entering the awards is a fantastic way to recognize the hard work of your employees and partners.
- Even if you’re not a final winner, the mere act of entering will go some way to letting your employees know you truly value their work, which can be a huge confidence boost.
- Creates New Business Opportunities
- Entering the Go Global Awards offers your organization a ticket to a world of new business opportunities. There are plenty of opportunities to meet like-minded people providing plenty of business networking potential at the finalist rounds, judging events and awards dinner.
- If your organization is growth oriented, and you are looking to make exporting a reality, or to take you ambitions to the next level, participating in these awards can introduce you to people that can help make it happen.
- It’s Free to Enter
- Simply complete the online entry form and if your business is a finalist you will be invited to participate in the Council’s Go Global Awards Program where you can pitch in front of judges, investors and potential customers.
For more information, visit https://goglobalawards.org/about/