The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges (MFMC)is seeking applications for its Small and Large Grants to support communication projects which advance the transition to a low carbon economy.
MFMC supports projects that support urgent, large-scale transformation, with a focus on changing policies and practices in public or private institutions.
The foundation’s priorities for the 2019-2023 period are to:
- encourage and support innovation in climate communication
- increase the number of voices and narratives in climate advocacy
- help strengthen social and political movements that open up for radical change
- concentrate on supporting European proposals.
Types of Grants
- Large Grants
- Small Grants
- In Larger Grants: The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges is looking for projects above EUR 10,000 – typically in the range of €20,000 to €200,000,
- In Small Grants: It is possible to apply for smaller grants of up to EUR 10,000, provided that the application falls within the strategic aims of MFMC.
- The Foundation supports advocates of climate change mitigation.
- The calls for applications are open to international applicants.
For more information, visit https://unifor.no/stiftelser/the-minor-foundation-for-major-challenges/?_sf_s=Minor