Are you ready to advance your career? Forward is a free, six-month online learning program offered by McKinsey to equip young talent with must-have practical skills to succeed in the future of work.
Interactive Learning Journey
- Learn through a variety of formats, including digital courses, discussion boards, virtual workshops with McKinsey experts, and a group assignment with real-time peer feedback.
- complete the Foundation level: 10 weeks, two hours per week
- complete the Advanced level and earn a shareable McKinsey Forward digital badge: 12 weeks, two hours per week
- participate in the Network level: 18 months, ongoing optional activities
Skills you can use Immediately
- Gain the skills and tools to:
- turn complex business challenges into opportunities using structured and creative thinking
- communicate with impact to move your audience to action
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology
- be adaptable, and build resilience and emotional awareness to work successfully–both independently and in teams, especially in times of change
What you can Expect?
- Forward is a three-level learning journey where you can develop new ways of thinking, boost your confidence, and learn to lead with purpose.
- At the end of the program, receive a McKinsey Forward digital badge and join an exclusive global network of young, life-long learners.
- To access Forward, you must meet the following criteria:
- currently reside on the African continent (all countries)
- currently employed, self-employed, or in between jobs
- have no more than five years of formal work experience
- have completed post-secondary education (for example: diploma, associate degree, undergraduate degree)
- have a good command of the English language, as the program will be conducted in English
For more information, visit https://www.mckinsey.com/forward/regions/africa