Fundación MAPFRE is seeking applications for its Ignacio H. de Larramendi Research Grants Program to support and promote research to improve the quality of life of the people who make up their society.
They would like to highlight, on an international level, the work of researchers or research teams in the academic and professional fields who carry out their work either independently or within the framework of the universities, hospitals, companies or research centers to which they are affiliated.
- Strategies and education to change habits: prevention of obesity, promotion of physical activity and emotional well-being.
- Emergency response training for the general population.
- Physical injury assessment
- Health management: clinical quality and safety.
- Longevity and quality of life.
Insurance and Social Protection
- Risk management.
- New technologies in the insurance field.
- Social welfare: economics of aging, senior economics, the silver economy.
- This 2022 edition has a total fund of 300,000 euros.
- Research projects related to health promotion will have a maximum allocation of 30,000 euros per award
- Grants for research related to insurance and social welfare are a maximum of 15,000 euros
According to the rules governing the call, the grants are international in nature. People or institutions from any country may submit their application as long as they do so in one of the three languages included in the call: Spanish, English or Portuguese.
For more information, visit https://www.fundacionmapfre.org/en/awards-aids/ignacio-larramendi-research-grants/