Applications are now open for the Global EdTech Startups Awards, the largest Edtech competition and community in the world.
This initiative is a joint venture between partners from the 6 continents and has accomplished to build a community of +6000 EdTech Startups from +130 countries.
GESAwards provides the opportunity to Startups from any corner of the world to showcase their products to a global audience, connect and build significant partnerships, facilitate business opportunities as well as compete towards being crowned the best Edtech startup of the year. In addition to promoting the best Edtech Startups, GESAwards helps build local EdTech ecosystems as well as facilitates the flow of EdTech investments to alternative markets.
- Best EdTech Solution: solution that addresses a clear pain point relevant to the global market, provides an innovative approach, show potential for growth based on a sustainable business model, offers a relevant user experience, demonstrates product viability
- Innovation: solution that provides a significant pedagogical added value based on latest innovative technologies and/or trends
- Emerging Markets: solution that provides an optimum product-market fit to emerging markets, as well as overcome significant challenges emerging from these markets
- Social Impact: solution that offers a scalable solution to relevant contemporary social and global challenges
- Special Tracks: 5 solutions that meet the specific challenges described by each of the Special Tracks: Re-booting Cultural Treasures, Trustworthy AI, NextGen HigherED, AI for self-regulated learning and improving learner’s competencies
The product or service will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Address a clear pain point, relevant to the market
- Provide an innovative pedagogical approach
- Offer a relevant user experience
- Show potential for growth based on a sustainable business model
- Demonstrate product viability
For more information, visit https://www.globaledtechawards.org/