The gener8tor Reno-Tahoe Accelerator Program 2022 is now open for applications.
They are a nationally ranked accelerator that invests in only five companies per program. Accepted startups receive $100K and 12 weeks of mentorship-driven programming. This is an industry-agnostic and business model-agnostic program. They accept ALL types of startups across ALL industries ALL business models and ALL geographies.
They focus all of their time, energy, and network on you through a concierge-level experience. gener8tor supports your growth through their network of experienced mentors, technologists, corporate partners, angel investors and venture capitalists.
- Investment: $100K of guaranteed funding. $20K in exchange for 6% common stock equity plus $80K of guaranteed follow-on capital into your current round (if raising) or via uncapped convertible bridge note to be converted into your next round (if not currently raising).
- Strategic Network: They make highly relevant and impactful connections to corporate partners, investors and experienced mentors to help you scale. They help you build relationships within the cohort of five companies and the community of gener8tor alumni.
- Focused Support: They only invest in five companies per program, not 10 or 100. We focus all of their time, energy, and network on you to bring you a concierge-level experience with the attention that is needed to grow.
- Mentorship, Coaching & One-on-One Meetings: 12 weeks of individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings. Weekly cohort programming featuring topics that include understanding market size, scaling your revenue model and how to pitch investors. Introductions to 80+ mentors including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
- Deals and Perks: $1M + in deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot, and Microsoft.
- Investors + Premiere Night: The opportunity to pitch to 80+ investors in their gener8tor network throughout the program. Premiere Night is an exclusive, end-of-program showcase during which participating companies present to an audience of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and community members.
What they are looking for?
- Applications are welcome from startups headquartered anywhere in the world. This is an industry-agnostic and business model-agnostic program. They accept all types of startups across every industry and business model.
- You are expected to relocate to Reno, NV for the duration of the program in order to take full advantage of the cohort-based programming and the strength of the local ecosystem.
- Startups must participate in-person.
For more information, visit https://www.gener8tor.com/investment-accelerators/reno-tahoe