Dream of getting paid to travel and create content? This is your chance to kick-start your career as a travel content creator. World Nomads is looking for 4 aspiring creators to send on a travel assignment, plus level up their content with coaching from travel creators Nomadasaurus and prizes from Sony, RØDE and Bright Trip. Sound good? Share your best piece of travel content with them for a chance to win.
What you could win?
- Professional mentorship
- Unlock your potential with 1-on-1 coaching from Nomadasaurus.
- $2,500 USD travel budget
- Travel and create content on assignment for World Nomads.
- Sony Camera
- Shoot beautiful Vlogs with a Sony ZV-E10 camera & lens kit worth $799 USD.
- RØDE Audio Gear
- Record superior sound with mics and gear worth over $700 USD.
- Bright Trip Courses
- Expand your travel and creative skills with courses worth $500 USD.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel safer and smarter with US $150 toward your travel insurance.
What they’re looking for?
World Nomads wants to see your best travel content and understand why you think you should win. Your content can be old or new, but must:
- Be an image, video, blog or vlog post that is in English and publicly accessible.
- Showcase a travel story, experience or location.
- Show originality, creativity and be visually engaging.
- Take 2 minutes maximum to review in full (view, watch or read).
Your 150 word or less written submission needs to convince their judges that you have a passion for travel and creating content as a career. World Nomads will be weighting your entry based on submitted content (80%) and your written submission (20%).
- You need to be 18 or over at the time of the application deadline.
- To be eligible, your submission must be in English. World Nomads’s judging panel will be comprised of English speakers, making it impossible to fairly judge submissions in other languages. To get the most out of the mentorship, you will need to be able to communicate with your mentors in English.
- Professional Content Creators (if you’ve been regularly commissioned to make content or derive more than 25% of your income from any aspect of content creation) are not eligible to apply.
For more information, visit https://www.worldnomads.com/create/scholarships/2022