Do you have an incredible facilitator in your organization? If so, the SCALE Award wants to hear about them!
SCALE’s Facilitators of the Year Initiative is back for its third year. The Initiative recognizes and celebrates program staff who are facilitating agriculture, natural resource management (NRM), or alternative livelihoods-related activities around the world.
Who and How to Nominate?
- Who on your team do you see using engaging and participatory facilitation techniques? Who respectfully and actively listens to workshop participants and brings in experiences throughout the room? If a facilitator comes to mind, they want to hear about and celebrate them!
- Nominees must:
- Currently work on, support, or be engaged with a USAID/Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA)-funded emergency or development activity. This could include program staff, local project partners, community-based volunteers, and/or technical support staff.
- Work on agriculture, natural resource management or alternative livelihoods activities
- Facilitate (in person or remotely) meetings, coaching sessions, trainings, workshops, or similar group activities. These facilitated events can be for fellow program staff, project partners, and/or community-based project participants.
- You can nominate yourself or your colleague(s). Anyone can submit a nomination form, and there is no limit to the number of nominations. All nominees will be profiled on the FSN Network as the 2022 Facilitators of the Year Cohort and included in a 2022 Facilitators of the Year catalogue. A special newsletter announcement will follow, further promoting the exceptional facilitation skills of these individuals.
For more information, visit https://www.fsnnetwork.org/scale-facilitators-year