If you are an artist looking to spread awareness about climate action and the importance of putting women and young people affected by climate change at the forefront, apply to this year’s COP27 DigitalArt4Climate track!
ClimaTech Run calls for all artists and visual storytellers who can inspire hope around climate action and express the link between us and their planet!
Engaging and sensitizing ordinary people to be more aware of environmental challenges is not always easy, and this is why art plays a huge role in valuing their human experiences. This track aims to showcase how the fusion between technology and art is pivotal in building a connection with the earth.
- Digital paintings and drawings
- 3D modeling
- Vector art
- Animation videos
- Digital Collage
- Digital Photography & Photo manipulation
- Top-voted digital artists will be awarded up to $5,000 for winning the competition in the first place, $3,000 for the second place and $2,000 for the third place.
- You must be at least 18 years old when applying to the competition.
- Artists are allowed a submission of 3 art pieces maximum per entry.
- The work submitted must be authentic and original.
- Applicant must be able to provide valid contact details and sufficient bank information in case of winning to receive the monetary award.
For more information, visit https://climatechrun.com/digital-artists/