The Tunza Eco-generation is pleased to announce a call for applications for the 29th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an influential position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level.
- Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
- Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
- Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
- Promotional goods can be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador:
- Ambassadors who successfully posted 4(Four) mandatory reports by the end of second month can request Ambassador Goods and Promotional Goods.
- Eco-generation doesn’t take responsibility of tax payment including tariff on the requested goods.
- There are countries which up to 2kg of promotional goods can be sent.
- The 29th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘Ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2022 until February 2023.
All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancellation of position even after being selected.
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
For more information, visit https://tunza.eco-generation.org/ambassadorInfoView.jsp