Join the HerMeNow Accelerator program to grow your social enterprise and increase your impact.
Designed for women-led social enterprises focusing on building impactful solutions in culture, mindset, and education, this program is almost entirely remote and online and so accessible to companies across MENA + Africa (including MENA).
They will help grow your business through a three-month program driven by Bloom’s project-based learning methodology and world-class support.
They’re excited to collaborate with the Stardust Concept ESG and Impact Division on this effort to expand entrepreneurship opportunities, education, and momentum, especially in the communities that need it most.
The HerMeNow Accelerator will support 10 women-led social enterprises across the MENA+Africa region.
- Social Enterprises that are past the product/market fit stage and that:
- Already generate revenues or have considerable user and/or product traction
- Are planning to expand their teams
- Are economically viable in the long term
- Are responsible, inclusive, and social enterprises
- Are based in MENA + Africa (including Armenia)
- Selected Teams Get:
- Funding to support an essential aspect of the business could improve growth and sustainability.
- Each enterprise will get a 2,000$ grant to support the enterprise’s needs and potential impact.
- Training, mentorship, and other support during the three-month accelerator program.
- Lifetime access to Bloom’s resources and HerMeNow’s network of entrepreneurs, including mentors, investors, alumni, and staff
- Demo day exposure and other investor connections
For more information, visit https://www.bloom.pm/hermenow/