Applications are now open for the 8th Edition of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge, the world-renowned early-stage, deep tech startup competition to address the needs of early-stage deep tech startups across all industries.
The Challenge gives deep tech and science-based entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their projects, providing opportunities for equity-free funding, global visibility and connections with key players in the deep tech ecosystem. To date, previous winners and finalists have already raised more than $2 billion in funding.
The Challenge concludes with the Grand Finals which will take place during the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit in Paris on the 9th and 10th March 2023.
- Track Winners will get customized coaching sessions by the experts & personal introductions with relevant investors & potential partners and clients.
- Connect with leading industry experts, investors, accelerators & fellow entrepreneurs.
- Become part of the Deep Tech Pioneers community & get all-year access to a global deep tech ecosystem to receive business and funding opportunities.
- Receive the Deep Tech Pioneer recognition & get a chance to be featured in the reports and invited to speak at future events.
- Opportunities to pitch or showcase in front of a curated audience of renowned industry leaders & investors.
- Get spotted by international media, with interview opportunities.
- €100K Grand Prize, €30K 2nd prize and €20K 3rd prize – all equity-free, no strings attached.
- Advertise your open fundraising opportunities to the active international investor network
- A dedicated Investor Day for 1-on-1 meetings with 200+ renowned VCs and CVCs.
Hello Tomorrow welcomes startups that are:
- In the early-stage of development or the beginning of their commercialization phase (up to series A)
- Based on a new technology, a scientific discovery or a complex engineering process
- Addressing an industrial, societal or environmental unmet need or creating a new market
- Composed of a team of at least 2 people
- Not a subsidiary or spin-off of an existing company
The judging takes place in 3 distinctive steps. Applicants will be informed of the progress at each step.
- Deep Tech Pioneers – The jury selects the best startups based on the quality of their online application & welcomes them to the Deep Tech Pioneers community so they can get immediate access to available benefits.
- Finalists – The jury selects around 6 Finalists per track. These Finalists will be invited to pitch during the Grand Finals at the Summit in Paris.
- Track Winners & Grand Winner – A jury made up of investors, corporates, scientists and other experts in the relevant field select the Track Winners and ultimately, the Grand Winner following their pitches at the Summit.
For more information, visit https://hello-tomorrow.org/global-challenge/#timeline