The SurveyCTO is pleased to announce the applications for Primary Data Collection Research Grant that is designed to help graduate students conduct primary data collection for their academic research.
Each awardee will receive funding, one year access to the SurveyCTO platform, and expert support from the SurveyCTO team.
One year SurveyCTO subscription: The grant also includes a free annual subscription to SurveyCTO (a $2,376 value). The subscription includes:
- Unlimited storage: store images, videos, audio audits, and any other data you collect alongside form submissions
- Unlimited forms: deploy survey forms, instruments, or questionnaires to collect data
- Unlimited users and devices: bring on as many collaborators or field researchers as you like – and use as many mobile devices as you need
- 10,000 form submissions per month: use SurveyCTO to collect up to 10,000 data entries each month or up to 120,000 submissions throughout the year. The number of submissions can be adjusted according to the researcher’s needs.
The grant awardee will also receive:
- Funding: As one of the grant awardees, you’ll receive a one-time minimum $2,000 grant for research expenses related to your primary data collection during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Access to their expert support team: As an awardee, you’ll receive full access to their customer support team and SurveyCTO experts for 24/7 assistance. You’ll get a kickoff call with the SurveyCTO team of data collection experts to help you set up SurveyCTO in the best way possible for your research project.
- Visibility for your research project: As an awardee, you’ll have the opportunity to promote your research in the form of a case study, article, or scholarly piece. They’ll share your work with their audience and the broader research community.
The SurveyCTO Data Collection Grant is available to all graduate candidates from research programs across the US and globally.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3Q5JDzc