The 2022 International Monetary Fund (IMF) Youth Fellowship Program is offering an opportunity for young participants to become part of the global efforts to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the global economic challenges.
Participants will have virtual access to the IMF Annual Meetings and participate in virtual training led by IMF experts and development professionals to boost their knowledge and communications skills and share their views on the current economic environment, focusing on addressing inclusive growth, food insecurity, inflation, and climate change while building a better future for youth.
- Unique and rewarding opportunity for young professionals to meet scholars, activists, leaders and experts while creating lasting connections with other youth fellows from around the world
- Participation in workshops and discussions with senior IMF staff on current global economic issues including inclusive growth, food insecurity, and climate change
- Virtual access to the Annual Meetings seminars and events
- Becoming part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events and publications
- Ages between 20-35
- Citizen of an IMF Member Country
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development issues particularly on inclusive economic growth, food security, inflation, and climate change
- Students or graduates in the field of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related fields.
- Basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage)
For more information, visit https://www.imf.org/en/News/Seminars/Campaigns/2022/2022-annual-meetings-fellowship-contest