Do you have an effective intervention that aims to save the lives of children under five? If yes, then 2022 The Children’s Prize is for you!
The Children’s Prize is an open online competition with a mission to advance child health and survival by insisting on impact and data-driven interventions.
The Children’s Prize is awarded to scientifically-minded individuals with a passion for global child health and a strong commitment to verify the impact of their work. Between 2013 and 2021, the Prize has awarded over $2,000,000.00 to such individuals and organizations across the globe.
- The winner will have the opportunity to enter into a $150,000 grant agreement.
- The Prize does not require a specific timeline, but the intention is to directly spend the money to save children’s lives as immediately as possible. A year or two seems reasonable to achieve this goal in most cases.
- The Children’s Prize is available to anyone. Proposals will be accepted from non-profits (charities), for profits (companies), government programs, academic institutions, and individuals aged 18 years or older. However, the prize funds may only be used for charitable purposes, as specified in the contest goals.
- They encourage research and academic professionals to partner with a practitioner – someone directly conducting a life-saving intervention – to develop an application for the Prize.
- The Children’s Prize contest is open to all individuals, worldwide. The prize funds may only be used for charitable purposes, subject to expenditure responsibility.
For more information, visit https://www.childrensprize.org/