Deadline: 24 July 2022
The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation’s Changemakers Innovation Challenge is now open for non-profits and social enterprises across Africa who are using various technological /digital tools to create innovative social solutions.
This Challenge is conceived by ACT Foundation as a response to the impressive work of community nonprofits, businesses and social enterprises in Africa who are leveraging technology/ digital tools to create social change in their communities. Research shows that most nonprofits using technology/ digital tools to drive projects and develop communities are coming ahead in the world and also creating lasting impact.
Grant funding will be awarded to the 3 winners of the Changemakers Innovation Challenge. The Award grant will be given towards scaling of the innovative solutions across different communities.
- The Changemakers Innovation Challenge is open to only nonprofits and social enterprises in Africa. For social enterprises, the innovative solution submitted must not be towards for profit ventures.
- Organizations must submit social solutions within the Foundation’s key focus areas, namely; Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership.
- Nonprofits or social enterprises must be registered with the government agency in charge of organizations’ registry in their respective countries.
- All submissions must be innovative solutions that use technology/digital systems as major tools for the community impact. Show evidence of claim through provision of web links, Videos, Pictures and other online presence.
- Organizations must have been in existence for at least two years.
- All submitted social solutions must be at the growth stage and must have been tested/implemented and have direct beneficiaries. Evidence of claim through pictures, news releases, etc. must be documented and shared during the application.
- Submitted innovations must have been implemented within the past two years. Pilot innovations will not be accepted.
For more information, visit http://changemakers.actrustfoundation.org/